About Tracey's Treasures

Hi welcome to my blog where you will find lots of examples of handmade cards I have designed and scrapbook layouts that I have been commissioned to make. You will also find details of how to commission me to make cards or a memory album for you.



Monday 16 April 2012

I am back!!!!!!!!!

I am finally back it has been such a long time! My life has been a mass of doctors, dentists and Hospital appointments for the last 6 months. Have my last hospital appointment ( I hope) today. I have still been making commisions for people where I could fit them in. As well as some lovely creations for my own personal use. I was lucky enough to win a place on the CREATE AND CRAFT Hayling Island break. A 3 day craft weekend. I took a friend we had a blast and made some fab creations as well as came home with mountains of freebies. I am going to spend this evening uploading all my latest creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment