About Tracey's Treasures

Hi welcome to my blog where you will find lots of examples of handmade cards I have designed and scrapbook layouts that I have been commissioned to make. You will also find details of how to commission me to make cards or a memory album for you.



Thursday 15 September 2011

Some of my card commissions

I  really love to make cards using Tilda as it gives me the opportunity to colour using my Promarkers. I got very carried away making this and lost all track of time. There was no such thing as less is more with this card!!!
This extra large stepper card  featuring The Flower Fairies was created for a friends Daughter who loves everything fairy. Well who doesn't my own Daughter tried to steal this card saying can't I have it for my Birthday Mummy.
A friend brought her husband some tropical fish for christmas and asked if  I could make a card with fish wearing Santa hats. For a few days I was at a loss but then it came to me. She could not beleive it when I came up with this. I  made a 3d fish tank with an acetate front and acetate back printed with a tropical scene I filled the scene with decoupaged fish and embellishments and as requested I then made each of the little fishes santa hats.
This large box was custom made and decorated by me to fit the Naomi card featured several pictures below
A very sweet cupcake card on which I got carried away with the bling and by the time I had finished they looked good enough to eat!
This card  took 4 hours to make and heavely featured 3 of my favourite craft items bling, flowers and ribbon. It was a commission for a friends Daughter the brief she loves purple and pink and her names Naomi.
I loved making this shed card using the glitter girls board I made a 2d shed then using this as a template  I then turned it into a 3d shed. I also made flower stems using flower soft which I put into mini ceramic vases.
I then finished the scene with a jolly little gardener complete with shears and even a door that opens
Another view of this card complete with its box. This was a real labour of love which the customer was overjoyed with
     Another glitter girls board that I love the BOOKATRIX.  I used it to create this lovely lilac card for a friends Mum. I finished it off with a custom made box with acetate lid.
 I was never a fan of craft CD ROMS until My Craft Studio came along. Now I love them, I created this card using the fabulous Walk in Wonderland collection.
This card featured a pair of iris folded shoes created using papermania fabric paper and a gorgeous handbag. It was a commission for a lady who's daughter loved fashion and always had to have matching shoes and handbag with every outfit.


I love to craft Christmas the perfect excuse to get out all that bling and sparkle. This A4 card was liked so much by the recipient she showed it to a friend who then asked if I could make it again in a different colour.



1 comment:

  1. These photos just dont do the cards justice they are sooo much better in real life I promise you I would never go anywhere else to get my cards

    ReplyDelete